Delivery Terms and Conditions
Free Delivery over £49
Free Delivery Promotion – Free delivery is valid for orders placed over £49 and applies to our standard 2-3 or 3-5 day deliveries only. Next day and guaranteed delivery days are excluded and are charged at their regular prices. Certain postcodes are also excluded from the promotion and will be charged at their standard rate. For a full list of postcodes and areas excluded from the promotion, please see below:
- AB30 – AB56
- IV4 – IV56
- Republic of Ireland
Two Man Delivery
Better Lights dedicated delivery fleet and two man delivery service are available to the following postcodes:
B, BB, BD, BL, CH, CV, CW, DE, DN, DY, FY, GL, HD, HG, HU, HX, L, LE, LS, M, NG, MK, NN, OL, OX, PR, S, SK, ST, TF, WA, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO.
Next Day Delivery
- Applies to stocked items only
- Excludes postcodes: AB, IV, PA, PH, KW, GY, HS, IE, IM, JE, KA27-28, KW, ZE
- Excludes the Republic of & Northern Ireland
- Order before 4pm for large delivery
- Order before 3pm for small delivery
- For the next working day only and excludes Bank Holidays
Please note: Next day delivery is subject to availability per postcode area.
Availability and Delivery
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the dispatch confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the dispatch confirmation, unless exceptional circumstances.
- For palletised deliveries, the goods will be delivered as close as possible to your front door. If this location is unreachable for any reason, such as a narrow street, up a flight of stairs (such as flats), or any other obstruction, delivery will be made as near to your property as possible.
- For palletised deliveries, the driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property. The pallet will be delivered to a location as stated in the previous point, and it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
As detailed in our terms and conditions, once your delivery is confirmed, if you do not wish to proceed with the planned delivery, you must notify us by no later than 17:00 on the evening prior to the planned delivery. Failure to notify us by this time will result in a redelivery charge being applied. A summary of these charges is detailed below:
- Standard re-delivery charge - (estimated 3-5 working days) - £34.95
- Next day re-delivery charge – next available working day - £49.90
- Guaranteed re-delivery charge – any specified delivery date - £44.95
These charges are also applicable to orders which have been purchased with a ‘free delivery’ promotion.
- For orders cancelled once the goods have been dispatched from our distribution centre. Such cancellation of orders will result in a refund of the products, less any costs incurred by us in recovering the items back to our distribution centre.
- Products damaged in transit must be noted at the time of delivery, documented on the delivery note and delivery refused. It is the customer's responsibility to check the products for damage with the delivery driver and to notify us of any damages within a reasonable period. We will not accept claims for products damaged in transit that were signed for as being in good condition.
For further information on our returns process and more, please refer to our full Terms & Conditions